I have to laugh at what I am about to write, but any of you who have moved will understand. Recently, I have had need to find two books in my collection. Alas, I have had no luck! I have scoured my home (on the shelves and in the boxes), scoured my office, scoured my library at the church, scoured the public library at church, and asked around. Nowherethese books are nowhere!
So, here's is what I am left to speculate: I have loaned out these books out and in my forgetfulness have no recollection of having given them out or to whom I might have given them. (Kind of like Nebuchadnezzar's dream, which he neither remembered nor knew the meaning ofha!)
Would you please let me know if you happen to have either my survey of parables by R.T. Kendall or Do Hard Things by the Harris brothers? Big thanks.
God Keeps Leading
12 years ago
3 comments:
I will choose this post to leave a comment for. I do not have those books, though I probably have others that belong to you.
For once, it's not me. I have, however, been known to over-keep books. I just wanted you to know, that I know, that you are missing them, and that they're not here.
I hope you find them.
Well, here's an update. After one more scouring of the church library, the RT Kendall book has been found! Still don't know where Do Hard Things wandered off to, but I'm guessing it's some sort of eco-adventure.
Post a Comment